Issue while integrating Pentaho SSO with CAS

• Pentaho
  • Kettle
  • Pentaho
  • Pentaho Data Integration PDI
Chandan RR's profile image
Chandan RR posted 11-28-2018 12:47

Hi,

While setting up SSO for Pentaho 8.1 with CAS, I have followed the steps as described in the following link.

Switch to Central Authentication Service (CAS) - Pentaho Documentation

Currently, I am using CAS authentication with datasource hence I have specified casAuthenticationProvider.jdbcUserDetailsService as my bean ID. Also i have not set up any ssl certificate.

Getting the following error and the pentaho is not starting up.

2018-11-28 13:35:28,979 ERROR [org.pentaho.platform.util.logging.Logger] Error: Pentaho

2018-11-28 13:35:28,981 ERROR [org.pentaho.platform.util.logging.Logger] misc-org.pentaho.platform.engine.core.system.PentahoSystem: org.pentaho.platform.api.engine.PentahoSystemException: PentahoSystem.ERROR_0014 - Error while trying to execute startup sequence for org.pentaho.platform.engine.services.connection.datasource.dbcp.DynamicallyPooledDatasourceSystemListener

org.pentaho.platform.api.engine.PentahoSystemException: org.pentaho.platform.api.engine.PentahoSystemException: PentahoSystem.ERROR_0014 - Error while trying to execute startup sequence for org.pentaho.platform.engine.services.connection.datasource.dbcp.DynamicallyPooledDatasourceSystemListener

Attached the entire error log file while starting the pentaho. Should I follow any other steps.

Thanks,

Chandan

#Pentaho
#PentahoDataIntegrationPDI
#Kettle
Roguen Keller's profile image
Roguen Keller

Hi Chandan,

I'm sharing your question with the Pentaho space as well for some added visibility.

Data Conversion's profile image
Data Conversion
Attachment  View in library