Hitachi Content Platform​

View Only

Would you help me to better explain HCP 8.0 installation (validation) error?

• General
  • Development
  • Object Storage
  • Hitachi Content Platform HCP
Data Conversion's profile image
Data Conversion posted 02-08-2018 15:53

Hi,

Our company would like to evaluate HCP v.8.0.0.11 device (simulator). One node configuration can be configured easily but we have issues when trying to configure multi-node (4) configuration: 

pastedimage_3

Would you help me to better understand what else should be done or corrected to allow installation to process.

Thank you!

Pavol.

#Development
#HitachiContentPlatformHCP
John Ottinger's profile image
John Ottinger

install the OS on all 4 VMs

then install the Application SW from the highest numbered node, based on the Back End IP address

Data Conversion

So first I need to deploy and install 4xVMware machines (4xHCP nodes) separately and starting with highest front end and back end IP address and then to start with Configuration Wizard?

Joshua Eddy's profile image
Joshua Eddy

Steven - Hitachi Vantara's partners and installation teams have numerous documents that explain how to properly install, but they contain proprietary information that are not shared publicly. Could I put you in touch with some people who are trained to install so they can help you? Message me directly to share your contact info.

Data Conversion

Joshua, thank you for your offer. I was able to finish 4 node installation with hint mentioned by Jay Ottinger above.