General Discussion

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Welcome to our Community - We're happy you're here

This thread has been viewed 70 times
  • 1.  Welcome to our Community - We're happy you're here

Posted 10-13-2021 17:17
    Hello and welcome to our Customer Community.

We hope you like it and encourage you to look around to find areas you'd like to learn more about, share some great information, or just see what others are saying. We've launched this with you in mind and look forward to the conversations we'll have. Please let us know what we can do to improve your experience and we'll look forward to catching up online.

Thanks,
    David

------------------------------
    David Sandal
    Director, Customer Advocacy, Community, Executive Briefing Center
    Hitachi Vantara
    Austin, TX

• 2.  RE: Welcome to our Community - We're happy you're here

Posted 11-09-2021 13:53

Hi there and welcome again to the new Hitachi Vantara community! 

My name is Halsey and I am the Community Manager for Hitachi Vantara. I work with the Customer Advocacy team to ensure that you, our members, are engaged and supported. 

Below are a few simple steps you can take to quickly get familiar with this new online community.

1. Update your profile. Add in your Bio, upload your profile picture and add your Social Links. Click here to access your profile page. 
    2. Explore and Join Communities of Interest. Join communities and subscribe to topics that interest you.
    3. Set your messaging preferences. If at any time you would like to change your notifications (i.e. receiving messages as a daily digest or as they're posted), or if you'd like to opt out of receiving these emails, visit the Community Notifications page to control your settings.
    4. Start a discussion or respond to someone else. Begin a conversation on a topic of interest to you or comment on a thread that catches your eye.

If you have any questions or suggestions for this online community, you can send us a message by
    clicking the Contact button in the menu at the top of this page. Alternatively, you can email us at CommunityTeam@hitachivantara.com.

I am looking forward to your contributions on the Hitachi Vantara community.

Sincerely,

Halsey May
    Principal Marketing
    Hitachi Vantara