Building awareness is one of the most important things you can do to promote your company and demonstrate success. When you do, it’s important to convey a sense of who the company is and why it’s unique. But, you also want the company to be seen by the right people in the right environment.
At Hitachi, we created our Customer Advocacy program to help you promote your organization and raise your professional profile at the same time.
Ready to engage? Here are five ways you can spread the word and gain greater visibility:
1. Leverage Social Media: Use Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and blog posts to share your expertise and build a following. By presenting the challenges you faced with a recent engagement – and how you solved them – you can deliver a compelling story that your peers will gain value from. You can also follow industry thought leaders such as Hu Yoshida, Chief Technology Officer of HDS, and comment on their posts with relevant information about your company.
2. Speak at Industry Events: National conferences, regional events and even local speaking engagements all offer opportunities to get face-to-face with customers, peers and the media. To arrange speaking engagements, talk with partners and vendors about upcoming events and learn what topics will be most relevant. Find out about seminars or break-out sessions that can add extra exposure.
3. Network with Peers: Hosting reference calls/tours and attending conferences like NEXT 2017 are great ways to network with peers and raise your profile. By joining advisory groups, user groups and online communities, you can collaborate with peers and uncover new ideas, spark innovation and strengthen your industry relationships.
4. Share Best Practices and Thought Leadership: Blogs, media interviews, case studies and videos are all ways your company can show how you solved a difficult challenge that improved your journey to digital transformation. These activities bolster an already successful reputation for your company – and demonstrate your industry expertise.
5. Provide Product Reviews: Evaluating products and services at highly visible industry sites can showcase your experiences and provide valuable insights to peers – it can also guide the development of new products features. For example, Gartner’s Peer Insights™ makes it easy for you to provide reviews on products and services. Many industry analysts and trade publications publish reviews, and this can extend your organization’s positive image.
Your success is unique. It’s time to tell the world.
There’s never been a better time to gain exposure for your organization. Using these five methods is a great way to start boosting your visibility – and by continually refining your efforts, you’ll reap tremendous benefits. Check back regularly for more tips.
Be sure to attend NEXT 2017, September 18-20 in Las Vegas. With opportunities to meet your peers and engage with experts, it’s a perfect place to increase your exposure.
Here are some links to help you stay current with the latest from Hitachi.
Visit Hitachi Community Forums:
- Solution and Product Forums
- Hitachi Developer Network
- Partner Communities
- Innovation Center
- Internet of Things
- News and Events
- Hitachi Customer Voices
Follow Hitachi Customer Advocacy on Twitter: @HDS_Customers
We’d like to hear from you.
What other thought leaders, events, user groups or networking opportunities do you currently use? Add your own links and tips in the comments section.