Given the pace at which digital innovation is disrupting industries globally, it’s not surprising that most organizations feel pressure to find and deploy digital technologies as fast as possible. Their customers expect it. You can bet their competitors are exploiting it. The good news for our clients? Hitachi is an expert in it.
Every day, we see our customers driving transformation within their organizations. Now, we want to illuminate these amazing stories, whether it’s addressing new and challenging markets, developing disruptive products, taking the user experience to new levels or combining OT and IT for new insights and efficiencies.
The Hitachi Transformation Award program was created to honor our clients’ accomplishments and showcase these journeys. This annual award recognizes the companies who use Hitachi Group solutions to accelerate their business transformation in innovative and successful ways.
The award will showcase businesses and IT leaders that think differently about data, viewing it as a strategic advantage – whether that’s enabling business and operational success, transforming business models, growing market share or innovating to compete.
As this is the inaugural year for the Hitachi Transformation Award program, you can imagine the enthusiasm and anticipation around it. We solicited nominations from around the world, spanning many industries and geographies. There were stories from manufacturing, healthcare, agriculture, retail, banking and more. With so many inspiring stores, it was difficult to choose the finalists.
Without further ado, here are the finalists for the Hitachi Transformation Award 2017 (in alphabetical order).
- CPFL Energia: Utilities, Brazil
- Curtin University: Education, Australia
- Meat & Livestock Australia (MLA): Agriculture, Australia
- Spin Master: Children’s Entertainment, Canada
- Wiggle: Retail, UK
The top finalists will be featured in video success stories at Hitachi NEXT 2017, held September 18-20, 2017 in Las Vegas NEXT 2017, and the winner will be declared at the NEXT 2017 event.
Additionally, we recognize the following Honorable Mentions for their stories of transformation:
- Daicel Corporation: Manufacturing, Japan
- Equifax Incorporated: Financial Services, USA
- Salford Royal NHS Trust: Healthcare, UK
- The University of Utah Health: Healthcare, USA
Each company exemplified the transformative qualities mentioned above and deserved to be recognized. We hope they inspire you as much as they have inspired us.
Stay tuned to see who wins the Hitachi Transformation Award.
- Attend Hitachi NEXT 2017 – Don’t miss our premier customer event for the digital revolution – September 18-20
- Subscribe to Hitachi Customer Voices Community – Receive notifications when new content appears.
- Follow Hitachi Customer Advocacy on Twitter: @HDS_Customers — We’ll keep you updated with the latest customer info
- Tell us what you think below— Suggest new topics, content or share your success story in the comments section.