thank you for attending Pentaho Community Meeting 2017! With more than 200 attendees from 40 countries and 24 speakers it was a great event with an awesome vibe.
This page contains all PCM17 resources - summaries of the talks, presentation slides and pictures.
Summaries of the event:
- Live-blog (covering all talks on Saturday plus the hacks on Friday night)
- Diethard Steiner's blog
- Bart Maertens' summary
- Spanish summary by TodoBI
- Spanish summary by Juanjo Ortilles
- Pranav Lakhani's summary
- All presentations except the following ones can be found here
- Hiromu Hota (Updates on webSpoon and other innovations from Hitachi R&D)
- Kleyson Rios (Understanding the Pentaho CDE NewMapComponent)
- All pictures
- Friday (Hackaton)
- Saturday (morning sessions)
- Saturday (afternoon sessions)
- Pictures of people, coffee and lunch break
- Auction and quiz
- Group pictures
Btw: You can upload your pictures directly in the picture folders but please only a best-of!
And just in case you weren´t lucky enough to win the Pentaho boarding pass and golf balls, you find the auction and the quiz presentations in this folder.
You think there are contents missing or would like to add yours? Please leave a comment below.
Thank you again all for making this the best PCM ever! We at it-novum might have been good organizers but without your contributions, commitment and positive vibe PCM17 would just have been another boring software conference.
Pentaho is a great product made by a highly committed community. It was an honour to bring this community together for three days.
Keep the good spirit and see you at PCM18!
PS: Save the date for German Pentaho User Meeting on March 6, 2018 in Frankfurt!