September 25, 9am PT, 12pm ET
Learn how you can virtualize and optimize your Windows applications and workloads while accommodating growth with Microsoft® Private Cloud and SQL Server 2012 running on Hitachi Unified Compute Platform.
You can create building blocks for a cloud environment that is reliable, scalable, multitenant and multi-tiered with Hitachi Unified Compute Platform Select for Microsoft Private Cloud.
Also, the Hitachi solution for a medium-sized Microsoft SQL Server data warehouse enables your enterprise to consolidate silos for enterprise-wide business intelligence and scale your data warehouse to hundreds of terabytes.
Attend this webcast and you’ll learn how to:
- Turn on solutions that "just work."
- Be up and running in days with solutions that have been pre-validated by the Microsoft Private Cloud Fast Track program.
- Allow better business decision making by consolidating silos of data onto an enterprise data warehouse of your Microsoft SQL Fast Track solution with minimal data and storage latency.
- Maximize your investment in Microsoft solutions, whether on-premises or in the cloud.
- Chris Marsh, Sr. Solutions Marketing Manager – ERP, Data Warehousing, BI & Analytics, HDS
- Claude Lorenson, Ph.D. Director, Product Management, BPMG Management, Microsoft
- Julianne Raedeke, Sr. Solutions Marketing Manager, Virtualization, HDS