This getting started guide is written for users of the Hitachi Configuration Manager who are interested in learning about the REST API. By following this guide, you'll learn how to:
- install the Configuration Manager REST API
- perform simple REST API calls to
- get a list of managed storage subsystems
- get information about a storage subsystem
- allocate volumes
- obtain a number of Python scripts demonstrating use of the REST API
Note: Your own installation of HCS and the HCS REST API is not required. If you prefer, jump right to the REST API samples (link to be added).
Go to the next page to Install Hitachi Configuration Manager REST API.