This tips show you how to change a default service template overview image.
e.g. Default service template "Allocate Flash Volumes for Generic Application"
How to do it:
(1) Go to Service Builder, copy a default service template, change necessary information, then it will lead you to below screen.
You can find "Edit Service Template Attributes" under "Actions", click it.
(2) Download webroot.zip file by click the hyperlink, then unzip it.
(3) Change the image that you want to use under "webroot" folder, don't change other files.
(4) Zip all original files except the old image.
(You don't need to care about the zip file name, HAD will automatically change it to the name as "webroot.zip" after upload and save the changes)
(5) Upload the modified zip file, and change "Service Overview File Name" as the image file name, it is important.
(6) Release the modified service template, then you will find the overview image changed. Or, you can see the change in Debugger, when you debug this service template.