Follow these easy steps to create your own customized stream.
- From the News page, click the plus sign to the right of the streams. You'll see a two-column layout with suggested stream content on the right.
- Enter a name for this stream, for example, Water Cooler, New Products, Team Activity, and so on.
- Drag and drop items from the Suggested People and Places in the right column, add one or more tags you want to follow, or use the Search box to find specific items you want to follow in this stream. For tips about how to find and follow useful things, see Follow People, Places, and Content or Following a Tag.
- If you want to receive a notification every time there is a new item in this stream, select Mobile and/or Email from Updates at the top of the page. For more information, see Email or Stream Notifications?Tip: We strongly recommend leaving Email unselected, which is the default; otherwise, your email notifications could get overwhelming pretty quickly.
- To save this new stream, click Done.
Click the image below for more details on creating custom streams.
- Tips for Finding Things to Follow
Here are some tips for finding useful activity to follow in your community.
- Start Following People, Places, and Content
There are several ways to begin following a piece of content, a person, or a place in the community. Here are some easy ways to get started.
- Email or Stream Notifications?
Here's help figuring out when you want to be notified about new activity in your streams and when you don't.
- Customizing Notifications
You can set notifications for any of your streams and for your Inbox, so that you receive an email or mobile app notification each time a person, place, or item posts an update in that stream.