Here are some tips for finding useful activity to follow in your community.
- Browse the content, people, or places that your co-worker or someone with similar interests follows by clicking Places or People on their profile page. This way you can quickly find things and people you should also follow. It can also be helpful to look at their Bookmarks.
- Read the All Activity: Top & Trending stream on the News page to see what other people are excited about.
- Browse for items using the Member Directory link in the community header or My Community in the main navigation. Once you're browsing, type keywords into the filter box to narrow your results. To learn how to browse and filter like a pro, see Browse and Filter Content, People, and Places.
- Use Search to find things that interest you. To learn how search works, see Using the Spotlight Search.
- Try following a tag. Note, however, that this can be tricky because tags are assigned by people all over the community, so you may not know how other people are tagging content, places, and people.