Our VMware experts here at HDS have been busy blogging on topics from cloud portals down into the depths of VMware’s NSX and VVOLs. Take your pick of any of the 10 blogs below and provide some insightful, inspiring and eye opening commentary on one or all of them (if you fancy) in the “Add a comment” section of the blog.
- A Tapas Sampler of VMworld Barcelona
- Timing is Everything…. Hitachi Enterprise Cloud brings Public Cloud to YOUR back yard
- The Programmable Datacenter - Advanced NSX Functions
- Boom!- Rolling out UCP Advisor for Converged and Hyper-Converged - Infrastructure Orchestration Software
- Breaking Granite. Why it’s time for financial institutions to reach for the cloud
- VMware Virtual Volumes State of Play
- The Death of the Public Cloud Management Platform Market
- Disrupting the disruptors: Transforming with the programmable datacentre
- The Programmable Datacenter - NSX on UCP
- Hitachi boldly delivers Public Cloud Flexibility to the Enterprise
How to Enter to Win a $200 Amazon Gift Card:
- This is probably obvious, but first and foremost, you need to be an HDS Community member. If you’re new here, join now and follow the Hitachi Solutions for VMware community.
- Make sure your profile is complete with a valid name, company, and email address. We will need to be able to contact you via email in case you are a winner!
What you need to do:
- Comment on at least one of the blogs listed above. Feel free to comment on more than one blog if you wish. Be sure to make your commentary interesting as it will give you a greater chance of winning. Do include pictures if you think they are relevant.
- This contest will be open for entries throughout November 2016.
- There will be one gift card awarded to the author of the top liked comment. More information about liking content is available here: Rate and Like Content.
- At the conclusion of the entry period, each comment will be reviewed by Hitachi Data Systems. Winners will be announced within this post and notified via email.
- This contest is open internationally and may include HDS personnel.
- The identified winner will be awarded a $200 Amazon gift card delivered via email.
- The winner of the Amazon gift card will be able to use it only on www.amazon.com. The winner cannot use it on any other Amazon localised websites, as the card was purchased in the USA. The product/item(s) purchased will then be serviced, packaged and shipped from the state of Washington, USA to the recipients address. HDS will not cover any shipment or duty costs.
- *Subject to Terms and Conditions and Limitations as set forth by Amazon (hyperlink to: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=3122091 )
- Limit one entry per person. You can leave as many comments as you wish, but only one comment will count as an entry.
- You must have a complete profile. This means your full name, company name, and email address is included. Learn more here: Set Up Your Profile