Are you a community member who prefers email over coming into the site? The HDS Community has a solution for that!
You can setup your email preferences for any of our DevNet places, specific people or even tags, notifying you of any activity in the community and allowing you to reply as if you had just logged into that conversation.
By using streams you have complete control over what you're notified of so you don't have an overflowing inbox of conversation you don't care to take part in.
Here is how you do it:
- Go to the HDS Community Home Page
- Click on the + Button at the end of the Streams bar
- Enter a name for your stream (Anything you want)
- Search for DevNet Hitachi Content Intelligence
- Add DevNet: Hitachi Content Intelligence from under Places
- Check the box for Email
- Click Done
- On your profile menu, select Preferences
- Set your notification preferences as desiree
- Under News & Stream Notifications find the new stream you have created
- Select the frequency of notification you would like. To best replicate a d-list, select All Activity
- Click Save
If you have any questions about how to set up your streams please reply to this document or reach out to Roguen Keller for assistance. We look forward to hearing from you.