Innovate with Hitachi and SAP for a better world!
SAPPHIRE NOW 2018 | June 5-7, 2018 | Hitachi Booth #1307
Orange County Convention Center | Orlando, FL | #SAPPHIRENOW
Registration is Open
Hitachi at SAPPHIRE NOW
Attending SAPPHIRE NOW in hopes of finding new ways to innovate, grow, and profit? Hitachi Vantara will be there to help you learn exactly how to make that happen. We work with SAP to:
- Improve the way we live, work, and play
- Harness the power of your data
- Pave the way for business innovation
Our solutions for SAP applications will modernize your IT infrastructure, provide you with advanced analytics and unlock the full potential of IoT. Visit us at booth #1307 to talk to one of our experts.
Hitachi Vantara In-Booth (#1307) Presentations at SAPPHIRE NOW
We'll also be hosting a variety of booth presentations. Make sure to add them to your calendar!
- Tuesday, June 5, 2018
- 12:30 - 1:00 pm, Data Centric Strategy and Architecture for Digital Transformation with Paul Lewis, Hitachi Vantara
Discover what is in your data that powers data-driven innovation, transformation of customer experience and
building of new revenue streams.
- 2:00 - 2:30 pm, Design & Project Simplicity for Success with Jason Whitfield, Hitachi Vantara
Come see how the right partners can help solve the complexity and technical integration challenges when
considering how best to augment your IT systems to obtain Operational and business outcomes. Hitachi and
SUSE are working together to simplify and secure technology while providing the scarce services resources
needed to deliver the most challenging business objectives. This session introduces the importance of proper
planning and partnering when your responsible for delivering value beyond simple dashboards and data
- 2:30 - 3:00 pm, Video Surveillance with Gunther Dell, Hitachi Vantara
See how insights on the richest IOT data – video – can be analysed in real time and how customers can realize
business advantage in making smart and educated decisions. Customers will see how to manage the data,
analyze it and link this new and rich information to the business data and processes using SAP Leonardo and
the SAP Cloud Platform.
- Wednesday, June 6, 2018
- 12:30 - 1:00 pm, SAP HANA on Hyperconverged Infrastructure - A Turn Key Solution with Erik Rieger, VMware
In this session we introduce VMware based Hyperconverged Infrastructure solutions ready for SAP HANA and
how we work with Hitachi Vantara to build a fully virtualized SAP HANA infrastructure turn-key solution, ready
for today’s hybrid-cloud world.
- 2:30 - 3:00 pm, Hitachi Vantara’s Scalable, Reliable and High-performance solutions for the SAP HANA platform with Luke Wincklemann, Hitachi Vantara
In this presentation we will give a broad overview of the Hitachi Solution for the SAP HANA Platform and how
its scalability, reliability and performance helps customers to maximize the value of their SAP environment. We
will highlight how the scalable enterprise compute and storage architecture helps customers to achieve highest
performance while providing the flexibility to accommodate changes in their business requirements. We will
also briefly discuss various customer cases, and how Hitachi infrastructure technologies were used to
accelerate their move to SAP HANA.
- Thursday, June 7, 2018
- 12:30 - 1:00 pm, Conagra-Hitachi-SAP HANA Case Study with Linda Westerhold, Conagra
Come see how Conagra solved their business and technical challenges by transforming their SAP landscape
through a scale up solution from Hitachi for SAP HANA with HA and DR.
Look for Hitachi Presentations with the Following Partners
- SUSE Booth, Booth #859
Design & Project Simplicity for Success, Wednesday, June 6, 2018, 12:45 - 1:15 pm
Jason Whitfield, Hitachi Vantara
Come see how the right partners can help solve the complexity and technical integration challenges when considering
how best to augment your IT systems to obtain operational and business outcomes. Hitachi and SUSE are working
together to simplify and secure technology while providing the scarce services resources needed to deliver the most
challenging business objectives. This session introduces the importance of proper planning and partnering when your
responsible for delivering value beyond simple dashboards and data analytics.
- Intel Booth, Booth #140
Video Surveillance, Wednesday, June 6, 2018, 2:00 - 2:20 pm
Gunther Dell, Hitachi Vantara
Hitachi Vantara enables a variety of public and private organizations throughout the city to drive operational
excellence and become safer and smarter with an end to-end, intelligent and adaptable smart city IoT solution. We
define video as being the most underutilized, while richest data that is produced. We help our customers to gain a
competitive advantage by utilizing their data to gain business insights while managing and storing their video data
for them. Hitachi uses Intel technology in two different ways:
- Bringing the video analytics to the edge, where the vast volume of data is produced
- Storing only the important data and giving SAP Cloud Platform access to the videos, enriched with metadata.
With this, Hitachi offers a comprehensive video analytics platform that can be used by SAP to enrich any SAP
Learn more about Hitachi's SAP Solutions
- Hitachi Solutions for your SAP environment
- HCC SAP Practice
- SAP hosting and managed services - oXya
- SAP S/4HANA - powered by Hitachi Consulting, HDS and oXya
Recent Blog Posts by Hitachi about SAP
- Delivering Stellar SAP Services
- Data Protection, Disaster Recovery and High Availability for SAP HANA
- Enterprise Information Management: The Foundational Core Of Digital Transformation Success
- Digital Transformation: Disrupting With Diversified Business Models
- 2017: The Year Businesses Will Learn The True Meaning Of Digital Transformation
- Data-Value-Driven Apps Accelerate Your Digital Transformation
- 2 and 4 Billion Reasons for Hitachi for UCP for SAP HANA
- Big Data Options for Your SAP Environment – HANA, Hadoop, Vora a