Developers

Troy Myers
Below are several links to Demo WebEx's we ( Professional Services) created for HCI.  Each is about 5 minutes or so. I wanted to put them all in one place as they are scattered about the community.  I will continue to update and modify this as we create more of these.    HCI Dataconnectors-20171226 1423-1.mp4   HCI index options-20171224… (Show more)
in Hitachi Content Intelligence
Troy Myers
  We created a generic PII workflow that can be used as a template to add more items too.  It currently shows Credit cards, Social Security Numbers (US Person number).  The Regex are included in the attached Workflow along with a set of sample data.  We will also update this in the Halo Lab.     
Derek Beckford
A customer of ours has over 10,000 groups and when adding groups to HCI, the search function only returns 1000 groups but we have confirmed there is well over that many groups in the AD they manage. Thoughts? Is this a concern for the ID Provider AD Plugin or is this a limitation of the fetch process?
Ralf Buschmann
When installing HCP AW I can rename the path. But Windows creates a "favorite folder" which has still the name HCP Anywhere. Is it possible to rename that favorite folder? I got an error when trying. Regards Ralf
in HCP Anywhere
Ralf Buschmann
My customer has implemented a silent installation and now tries to run a silent registration. He put all necessary keys in the registry, only the "AWCliRegPreferredAuthProvider" key is empty. That seems to stop the silent registration with the following entry in the log file: 16-May 10:08:20 [INFO] [CNTRL] 0x1bf8 TryUnattendedRegistration: server… (Show more)
in HCP Anywhere
Idin Ba
Hi everyone You can see the four  methods to show the port wwn described below1- Go to the Storage navigator ( GUI ) and then go to the action tap and then go to the component and then click view port location tab go to the file tab and click basic information and click the port tab 2- To storage navigator ( GUI ) go to the reports tab and click… (Show more)
in Hitachi Developer Network
Michael Ratner
HCP S30 Node Hardware Components (7:59)
Video preview image▶︎
in Hitachi Content Platform
Vern Lee
I need to find a way to safely move users from one HCPA pod to another. Is there a way to do this?
in HCP Anywhere
Thomas Massano
A short video on how you upgrade HCP Anywhere Management POD to the current version.
Video preview image▶︎
in HCP Anywhere
Kazuhiro Nakade
A customer is interested in integrating data source and enrich/refine their data with Master Data Management and data quality, indexing, ETL, metadata management +real-time processing. Before starting a proposal, we were wondering if someone could have a questionnaire to ask the customer whether HCI can fit their requirements. For example we need… (Show more)
Load more items