Solutions & Products

Roman Friedman
Getting test result: core-site-xml has no configuration entered. My Hadoop cluster's namenode FQDN:cloud106.scisvlab.local. Also, why hop has It is my first project and pentaho docs are very contradicting.
in Data Integration
Roguen Keller
I am currently using a MongoDB Input step in my transformation. My query is fairly simple.  It looks like this: {       activity-activityTime-timestamp:{            "$gt" : ${ptr_timerange},            "$lte" : ${ptr_timestamp}           } } With two variables for my timestamp range.   But I would like to do two things with my results:… (Show more)
in Pentaho
Daniel Polistchuck
Any MongoDB aggregation Query using the MongoDB Input node is broken if the query runs against the (latest) 3.6 version of MongoDB.   The usage of cursors is now a requirement in aggregation pipelines and this is implemented in the latest 3.6 MongoDB Java drivers.   Here's the current stacktrace if someone tries to use the included (old, 3.2.2)… (Show more)
in Data Integration
Rob Burgess
What is the best way to list the files in an AWS S3 bucket using a Job or Transformation?
in Data Integration
Roguen Keller
Hi everyone, This is really as much a Mongo DB question as much as a PDI/Spoon question, but perhaps someone who knows both can point me in a good direction on where I can start.   I have used the MongoDB output steps to add the data that I need into a database, let's call it data, and since these were two database the collections will be called… (Show more)
in Pentaho
Brian Hoover
Specifically - PDI 8.0 CE using PostgreSQL and driver version 42.2.2, I need to specify the option of `stringtype=unspecified`.  This is used to avoid casting issues from varchar to uuid.   Related background: ERROR: column "guid" is of type uuid but expression is of type character varying   If I switch from JNDI to JDBC in my connection type… (Show more)
in Data Integration
Voljinlvlan V
Hi, I see in JsDoc about nullInterpolationMode that we can set value depend on mode (median,lowerQuartil, upperQuartil, minimum, and maximum). Why i need to set null value by self because i already data to Interpolation.   For Ex. i choose data from 2018/01 - 2018/12 but now is 05(MAY) data in (06-12) not have data but i have target data… (Show more)
in Pentaho
Alex Bitz
Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place for this I am trying to connect to a Rest API through Pentaho Data Integration. Using API Tester I can connect and get a proper response body quite easily so I know it works, but I can't for the life of me get it to work in Pentaho. I keep getting a "Error finding field [Authorization] in incoming… (Show more)
in Data Integration
Michael Ratner
Hello,   I'm trying to find information on how the hierarchy of multiple retentions is managed on HCP.   We have an actual stockage system with a certain volume of objects that are in 'different ages' of their retention period and the project to replace the actual stockage system with a HCP and migrate the objects to this HCP.   When I learned… (Show more)
Estelle Charette
Hello,   I'm trying to find information on how the hierarchy of multiple retentions is managed on HCP.   We have an actual stockage system with a certain volume of objects that are in 'different ages' of their retention period and the project to replace the actual stockage system with a HCP and migrate the objects to this HCP.   When I learned… (Show more)
in Hitachi Content Platform
Rob Burgess
How do you return a ResultSet from a SQL Server stored procedure with multiple parameters?   I understand you can use the Table Input step but I am unsure of the syntax to execute the stored procedure with more than 1 parameter.
in Data Integration
Dheerendra Chouhan
Hi Friends, How to resolve issue related to array blockade due to dual dka failed,   Multi part has been show failed... TWO DKA, ONE CACHE, 3 CHA. and some disk     Regards Dheerendra
in Hardware
Jim Staszko
ESX 6.5, Hitachi VSP G600, Round Robin default not working.   Per the best practices guides I'd like to make my ESX default to RR when it see Hitachi Open-V storage.  I tried running this command via SSH on the host, (esxcli storage nmp satp rule add -V HITACHI -M "OPEN-V" -P VMW_PSP_RR -s VMW_SATP_ALUA -c tpgs_on).  I do an rule show and it's in… (Show more)
in VMware
Load more items