We are a just a few weeks away from VMworld. It is going to be my 5th VMworld, and I am very much looking forward to it. I can feel excitement in the air. Teams have buckled down to deliver you the best experience and value for your time at Hitachi Vantara booth #1018. We are ready to dish out awesomeness to VMworld attendees. I have put together a list to keep it easy for you to schedule your time at the event.
- Solution demos - Live demos to showcase innovative solutions that will help make your life easier in front of a vCenter server screen managing your virtual infrastructure stack. You would love our eight demos on managed private cloud, rack-scale hybrid cloud, NVMe, VVols, VM data protection, Horizon VDI and off-course Hitachi’s deep integration with VMware allowing you to do more with less. You can kick the tires on new features and functionality on hyperconverged systems, crown-jewel external storage management, multi-cloud mobility and automation among other solution areas. If you really like the demo, you can talk to specialists and customer-focused team to plan further engagements.
- Breakout Presentation – Google still doesn’t throw answers to many questions. Learn best practices on how to architect and size the hyperconverged environment for performance and high availability, from your peers, who have successfully deployed Hitachi’s HCI solution for business-critical apps. Join breakout session HCI3691PUS with Hitachi and VMware customers Conagra Brands and Norwegian Cruise Line. This session will focus on how these enterprise customers benefited from automation, analytics and simplified life-cycle management and improved IT productivity. It’s a must-attend session, on Aug 27 0200-0300 pm, and with limited seating, the sooner you register, the better.
- Theatre Presentation – If you like short and crisp sessions, not lasting more than 15 minutes, we've got you covered. At Hitachi booth #1018, theatre presentations run every hour. We will cover ten solutions including NVMe storage, 3-data center architecture, always-on VDI, UCP Advisor-next, backup less branch offices, data analytics, SDDC hybrid cloud and some more. We expect some of our alliance partners Intel, Cisco and DXC Technology to join for some of these sessions.
- Meet-the-expert - Regardless of what your event priorities are, you would want to meet technology experts, who have been around for long time, seen enterprise data center evolving and are deep in the trenches developing the next cutting-edge solutions. Bring up your day-to-day IT operational challenges, share your strategic IT objective and let them help you navigate this complex IT scene to design what fits your needs, and budgets.
- Hall-Crawl (Susi & Sake) – Please note the date of Aug 28 and 0430 pm. You just can’t miss delicious Susi and Sake @ Hitachi booth #1018. You can’t miss a serpentine line forming around Hitachi booth.
- Cool swags – It’s still a secret, and you will NOT be disappointed. What more, there will be a giveaway for everyone attending a theatre presentation and watching demos. We will be raffling each day to find the winner of Nintendo gaming console. So, don’t miss being at Hitachi corner!