2015 has been an exciting year in technology and business. Here are 10 highlights for Hitachi Data Systems, our Partners, and our Customers:
- Big Data helps prevent crime. Fast Company wrote an article about the Hitachi solutions that can predict where and when crime is likely to occur. You can read it here. It is very similar to the technology being used with Hitachi Data Systems customers the Austin Police Department, as well as the NY Waterway.
- Pentaho Acquisition. HDS is a rapidly emerging global leader in the Internet of Things (IoT), operational technology, big data and machine-to-machine (M2M) analytics. This acquisition dovetails into HDS Social Innovation solutions and delivers on the full promise of the “Internet of Things that matter,” by helping businesses to derive rich insights from their data. Learn more here.
- Social Innovation and Connect 2015: In April Hitachi held its Connect 2015 and Social Innovation Forum. The event showcased Hitachi Data Systems transformation from a storage vendor to a business analytics and solutions partner. If you missed it you can check out the eBook that summarizes the event. There is also a good video review of what HDS is doing around Social Innovation. You may view it here.
- IDC Technology Spotlight with CGI. Partnerships with Global Systems Integrators like CGI are helping our mutual customers. HDS and CGI announced a series of new joint offerings that provide clients with secure enterprise cloud storage services (storage as a service, disaster recovery as a service, and archiving as a service) in addition to cloud storage solutions that enable access to critical data from mobile devices and desktops. Review the IDC Spotlight Here.
- Infosys Partnership. Infosys Supports 150,000 Users with Hitachi Unified Compute Platform. In this video Infosys discusses their relationship with Hitachi Data Systems and why they have chosen Hitachi Unified Compute Platform for security, availability and reliability.
- Helping customers like Deluxe succeed. Deluxe Corporation, a large check printer and marketing services provider, describes how Hitachi Cloud Services provides the ability for Deluxe to have a platform that will help them scale as their business transforms and grows. Learn more here.
- The 10 Coolest Flash Storage Products of 2015. CRN published its list of the top 10 coolest Flash storage products and Hitachi Data Systems is on the list with its All-Flash Array Family of solutions. Read it here.
- Helping customers like Target succeed. Did you do any holiday shopping at Target? Learn why Target selected Hitachi platforms for their SAP HANA deployments here.
- Cloud Success Story with Photobucket. Rather than facing recurrent storage capital outlays, Photobucket Corporation focuses on an optimized consumption model for greater business agility and innovation. Check out the Infograhic here.
- Helping customers like Precision Discovery succeed. In this video, HDS customer Precision Discovery discusses the value and benefits of Unified Compute Platform (UCP) and how the company values its relationship with HDS. This video also includes information on how Brocade and Hitachi Data Systems have partnered together to offer Precision Discovery a comprehensive solution. View it here.
I may have missed a few. Anything else stand out for you?
Best wishes for a successful 2016.