is it possible to change the sysadmin account name or create another account with the same priviledges?
how do you change the password for sysadmin account?
The name for the local account cannot be changed. The password can be updated.
You can create domain user accounts and assign it all roles, which will have the same permissions as the local account. Then, you can logon as a domain user to HSA.
Here are the steps to change the password for sysadmin account:
1. Logon to HSA using current sysadmin account
2. There is a gearbox icon on the top right of the page next to help icon. Click it to see the menu
3. From the menu, select 'Change Local Password'
4. On the page, update the sysadmin password
4. After updating the password, log out and log back into HSA using the new password
Retrieving data ...