AnsweredAssumed Answered

Schema Workbench - Error publishing schema

Question asked by Gianantonio Deho on Jul 9, 2018

Hello All,

i just installed the Bi server ce 8.1.0.0.365 on my linux server on the internet. All works fine.

With PSW,  When i try to publish the mondrian schema i get this error on the server's logs. (pentaho.log and catalina.out)

Could you please point me in the right direction?

Thank you

Gianantonio

ERROR [AnalysisDatasourceService] Error putMondrianSchema MondrianCatalogHelper.ERROR_0004 - already exists status = 7

12:34:12,904 ERROR [GenericServlet] GenericServlet.ERROR_0004 - Resource /common-ui/resources/web/jquery/jquery-1.12.4.min.js not found in plugin common-ui

org.pentaho.platform.plugin.services.importer.PlatformImportException: MondrianCatalogHelper.ERROR_0004 - already exists

at org.pentaho.platform.plugin.services.importer.MondrianImportHandler.importFile(MondrianImportHandler.java:120)

at org.pentaho.platform.plugin.services.importer.PentahoPlatformImporter.importFile(PentahoPlatformImporter.java:122)

at org.pentaho.platform.dataaccess.datasource.api.AnalysisService.processMondrianImport(AnalysisService.java:258)

at org.pentaho.platform.dataaccess.datasource.api.AnalysisService.putMondrianSchema(AnalysisService.java:163)

at org.pentaho.platform.dataaccess.datasource.wizard.service.impl.AnalysisDatasourceService.putMondrianSchema(AnalysisDatasourceService.java:93)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

[..cut..]

Outcomes