AnsweredAssumed Answered

CommandLineProcessor.ERROR_0002 - Invalid ClientResponse received in performREST() error when using import-export command

Question asked by Matthew Sorell on Sep 11, 2018
Latest reply on Sep 11, 2018 by Matthew Sorell

Hi, I am using Pentaho Community edition version 8.0.0.365. I am trying to perform a backup of my repository via the ./import-export.sh command. I have located the correct directory where the import-export.sh file exists. Whenever I run the command, I receive a CommandLineProcessor.ERROR_0002 - Invalid ClientResponse received in performREST() error. I have not found any documentation about this error and I have no idea what I am doing wrong. Here is my command (I have changed the URL, username, and password for this example): ./import-export.sh --backup --url=http://localhost:8080/pentaho --username=username--password=password  --file-path=/backups/backup.zip --logfile=/temp/logfile.log

I am not sure if this is related or not, but I have also tried using the Pentaho API to perform a backup and when I run that command I receive a 500 error. I know my code for the API is working because I can run all of the other endpoints and they work just fine.

Outcomes