AnsweredAssumed Answered

Error DataSet CDA in Pentaho Report Designer 8.0

Question asked by elsa santos on Oct 31, 2018

Hi,

When I choose DataSet Community Data Access (CDA)in Pentaho Report Designer 8.0, fill in the fields and click Fetch, return a error:

org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.core.ReportDataFactoryException: Failed to send request : http://localhost:8080/pentaho/plugin/cda/api/listQueries?outputType=xml&path=%2Fpublic%2Fairc%2Fexecutivo%2Festatisticas%2Fconcelho.cda

at org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.extensions.datasources.cda.HttpQueryBackend.fetchData(HttpQueryBackend.java:75)

at org.pentaho.reporting.ui.datasources.cda.CdaDataSourceEditor.fetchData(CdaDataSourceEditor.java:431)

at org.pentaho.reporting.ui.datasources.cda.CdaDataSourceEditor.access$000(CdaDataSourceEditor.java:65)

at org.pentaho.reporting.ui.datasources.cda.CdaDataSourceEditor$FetchAction.actionPerformed(CdaDataSourceEditor.java:79)

Caused by: org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.core.ReportDataFactoryException: Failed to parse document

at org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.extensions.datasources.cda.CdaResponseParser.performParse(CdaResponseParser.java:170)

at org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.extensions.datasources.cda.HttpQueryBackend.fetchData(HttpQueryBackend.java:71)

... 85 more

Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 26; columnNumber: 16; The entity name must immediately follow the '&' in the entity reference.

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.extensions.datasources.cda.CdaResponseParser.performParse(CdaResponseParser.java:164)

... 86 more

I try the request in the server (Pentaho 8.0) and the response is:

101Data1mdx102Data2mdx103Data3mdx

In the old version, Pentaho Report Designer 5.4, don't have problemas, the DataSet CDA works fine.

Any idea how i can resolve that?

Thanks

Outcomes