AnsweredAssumed Answered

Issue while integrating Pentaho SSO with CAS

Question asked by Chandan RR on Nov 28, 2018
Latest reply on Nov 28, 2018 by Roguen Keller

Hi,

While setting up SSO for Pentaho 8.1 with CAS, I have followed the steps as described in the following link.

Switch to Central Authentication Service (CAS) - Pentaho Documentation

Currently, I am using CAS authentication with datasource hence I have specified casAuthenticationProvider.jdbcUserDetailsService as my bean ID. Also i have not set up any ssl certificate.

Getting the following error and the pentaho is not starting up.

2018-11-28 13:35:28,979 ERROR [org.pentaho.platform.util.logging.Logger] Error: Pentaho

2018-11-28 13:35:28,981 ERROR [org.pentaho.platform.util.logging.Logger] misc-org.pentaho.platform.engine.core.system.PentahoSystem: org.pentaho.platform.api.engine.PentahoSystemException: PentahoSystem.ERROR_0014 - Error while trying to execute startup sequence for org.pentaho.platform.engine.services.connection.datasource.dbcp.DynamicallyPooledDatasourceSystemListener

org.pentaho.platform.api.engine.PentahoSystemException: org.pentaho.platform.api.engine.PentahoSystemException: PentahoSystem.ERROR_0014 - Error while trying to execute startup sequence for org.pentaho.platform.engine.services.connection.datasource.dbcp.DynamicallyPooledDatasourceSystemListener

Attached the entire error log file while starting the pentaho. Should I follow any other steps.

Thanks,

Chandan

Attachments

Outcomes