Originally posted by: Sebasvas
I'm planning a microcode upgrade on a AMS500 that's shared between Windows and Sun servers. Since this is the first time I do this (actually is been done by a certified engineer), I have decided to do so with all servers down.
What could go wrong?
Has any of you had to go back to a previous MC version because of any problems and if so did anything go wrong because of that?
I just want to be extra careful.