Is it possible to add HNAS in Tuning Manager? I am having command suit version 7.4 in my environment.
Thanks in advance.....
Interesting. HNAS in Tuning Manager is not officially supported until the HCS / HTnM 8.0 release, which will GA in a few weeks. The agent that you configured is meant to be used for the previous NAS offerings from HDS, Essential NAS, or HDI nodes.
Moving to The specified item was not found. space...
we use 7.6. and i have added HNAS. I don't know the differences between 7.4. and 7.6 concerning HNAS. I would try if you are able to add it and how much of information you can get with it.
Under 7.6. you add HNAS as follows:
- go to x:\Program Files (x86)\HiCommand\TuningManager\jp1pc\tools (if your Tuning Manager Server is a Windows Machine)
- enter "jpcinssetup agtn -inst INSTANCE_NAME"
- enter IP Adress and Portnumber in the following Setup Process.
- I had to start the Windows Services Manually
> PFM - Agent for NAS INSTANCE_NAME
> PFM - Agent Store for NAS INSTANCE_NAME
- Do a Refresh in Tuning Manager under Administration - Data Polling
- Go to Resources - NAS and Check if you can see your HNAS
It seems that your are right! i managed to set it up within HTnM right before i posted the above message. But as i see now tuning Manager isn't able to get any Data from it. So, please forget what i wrote above.
Retrieving data ...