can anybody give an example of HiCommandCLI (8.0.0) which will:
- allocate a volume of a given size
- put it on particular pool
- with creation volume settings (CU=XX)
- with CLPR for DP Volume = X
- set two paths between this LUN and server i.e.
CL1-A <-> XX.XX.XX.XX.XX.XX.XX.XX (WWN))
CL5-A <-> YY.YY.YY.YY.YY.YY.YY.YY (WWN))
- with Host mode set to "Standard"
- with Host mode options: (example) 7 + 68 + 72
Basically I would like to learn the way to use CLI instead of Allocate Volumes in the WEB GUI.