I'm trying to implement tuning manager in my customer's environment. We have below setup
1. Tuning manager (HCS) server is installed in a VM (e.g. Server A)
2. Tuning manager agent is installed in another VM (Server B) to communicate with Tuning manager server via LAN
3. command device has been mapped as a RAW disk via a ESX host to that agent server
4. Created agent for RAID instance
Storage Model (1:Thunder/AMS or 2:Lightning/USP/USP V/VSP) : 2
Enter command device name “\\.\Physicaldrive2”
Unsassigned open volume monitoring “Y”
Mainframe volume monitoring “N” (default)
Databse version “2.0” (default)
5. Communicate with server by adding ......C:\Program Files (x86)\HiCommand\TuningManager\jp1pc\tools\jpcnshostname -s server A
6. When i'm trying to check the RAID status in tuning manger server console, I don't see this array is added.....
Is there anything i missed? Please comment.