AnsweredAssumed Answered

Emulex Driver and Firmware -

Question asked by Mark Willis on May 19, 2015

I have been looking over the various support matrix data available on the HDS portal for obtaining the supported version(s) of the Emulex HBA and their associated Drivers and Firmware to be used with Windows 20012 R2 running Hyper-V. I was only able to get the Driver versions supported for the LPe1150 HBA without any mention of the HBA Firmware (e.g. 2.82A4)? Anyone know where that support information is contained? Also, Emulex now offers up the OneInstall packages on there site which are a 10.x version specific to an O/S and Hatachi seems to only reference extremely older driver versions (v2.76.002.0, etc). Anyone else running the newer versions of the Emulex Drivers/Firmware for their particular HBA's on Windows and if so, where is this support information obtained? I am new here, so if my question appears redundant or extremely basic, this is most likely why. In summary, I need to ensure I am running the latest supported HBA drivers and firmware with my Windows 2012 R2 Hyper-V environment connected up to HUS100 and HUS-VM series array's.

Here is the matrix I'm referencing (for example):

http://www.hds.com/assets/pdf/all-models-of-hus-100-family-for-windows-x64.pdf

Outcomes