HDS VSP G600
Here's what we're trying to achieve,
1. Create a volume and allocate it to a Host (This is going to be a P-VOL and this host is going to Boot From SAN)
Install Server 2012 R2 Standard
2. Create 7 Volumes with exactly the same block size as P-VOL (These 7 volumes are going to be S-VOL) and allocate them to 7 hosts respectively (These hosts are going to Boot From SAN too)
3. Create SI Pairs with the below Topology (With 3 L1 S-VOLs and 4 L2 S-VOLs = a total of 7 S-VOLs)
4. Run Sysprep with generalize on the P-VOL and shutdown the host (Set the P-VOL Offline)
5. Perform Split Pairs (Copy Pace set to Slower)
Does this work? Moreover, should the pairs be deleted after splitting?
Can somebody help?