AnsweredAssumed Answered

Recording RPO

Question asked by Andrew Gehring on Feb 11, 2016
Latest reply on Feb 11, 2016 by Dang Luong

Replication Manager provides the 'C/T Delta' and ' Side File / Journal Usage' for each pairgroup. I'm trying to find the commands or API URLs to get this data in a 'raw' format for recording in a external tool to display on a 'real time' dashboard

While playing with the API, I have ran a query using the RAID_PI_JNLS endpoint, but it returns no useful data:

INPUT_RECORD_TYPE,DATETIME,GMT_ADJUST,RECORD_TIME,JOURNAL_ID,INTERVAL,WRITE_XFER_RATE,WRITE_IO_RATE,ASYNC_COPY_TRANSFER_RATE,RIO_RESPONSE_RATE

string(8),time_t,long,time_t,string(8),ulong,double,double,double,double

I know I can use the pairdisplay command to get the Journal Usage, but I can't find a way to get the write time delay (C/T Delta).

Based on the 'Replication Manager Configuration Guide', this should be able to be accomplished.

"Replication Manager issues a request to Device Manager Agent to acquire performance information (such as the sidefile usage rate, pool volume usage rate, and write delay time (C/T delta)). In turn, Device Manager Agent uses CCI to obtain the data from the storage system."

Does anyone know of a way to get this information, either from the API or from the CCI (Command Line) tools?

Regards,

Andrew

Outcomes