I'm having trouble getting Chrome or Firefox to function correctly when configuring storage via device manager and element manager, when I attempt to it keeps opening the application bar in a tab called "Device Bar Area" on my device manager window.
Steps to recreate:
- Open device manager, in a chrome/Firefox tab.
- Right click on an array in the resources tab, select element manager
- A new SNM2 window is opened.
- Select "Groups"
- Select "Host Groups"
- A tab called "Application Bar Area" is created on the original "Device Manager" window.
- This new tab contains a green bar at the bottom, on that bar are the "Refresh information" and "help" buttons.
- Pressing these buttons has no effect, they no longer appear to be associated with the SNM2 window.
Is this a known issue is there any work around?
Software in question:
Command Suite: 8.2.1-01
Windows: Win7 Enterprise SP1
Chrome: 48.0.2564.116 m
Though in it happened with earlier versions of the above software as well.
Storage system info:
|IP Address 1||*********|
|IP Address 2||*********|
|Configured Capacity||890.79 TB|
|Actual Capacity||0 MB|
|Free Space||0 MB|
|Total Cache||32.00 GB|