Pentaho

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

How to publish report from Pentaho PRD client take data from mysql to Pentaho server?

This thread has been viewed 7 times
  • 1.  How to publish report from Pentaho PRD client take data from mysql to Pentaho server?

Posted 13 days ago

Hi everyone.

I created a report in the PRD client that extracts data from MySQL. The report works fine locally, but when I publish it to the Pentaho server using the client's publishing feature, I receive a fatal error message when I try to view report on server. I've checked and confirmed that the server connectivity to the MySQL database was successfully. for info, my server is enterprise version 8.2.0.0.342 and my prd client was comumunity version 9.0. 

------------------------------
    Mohamad Asri Mahmud
    Chief Technology Officer
    SAB System Sdn Bhd

• 2.  RE: How to publish report from Pentaho PRD client take data from mysql to Pentaho server?

Posted 13 days ago

Hi

You can also check with alternative option. Directly go to Pentaho server --> Browse files, select folder and click on Update.
    You can update your report and can run and can see whether it works or not.
    You can check logs into tomcat/logs folder to debug errors there. 

Nitin Pipalia
    Systems Engineer
    Cubegle Technologies

• 3.  RE: How to publish report from Pentaho PRD client take data from mysql to Pentaho server?

Posted 10 hours ago

Please always use the same version of Pentaho Server and Pentaho Client tools. 

Also make sure you have the MySQL drivers added to your server instance. 

Mladen Milev
    Software Development Engineering Senior Manager
    Hitachi Vantara