Welcome to the Hitachi Vantara Data Test Track, powered by the Hitachi Vantara Customer Community!
The following is a quick guide to share with you your process for getting your car registered to race in our Data Test Track derby and discussing the results with our Global Learning Team.
- Start your visit by meeting with our representatives from the Global Learning team. They can share some of the overarching concepts behind the Data Test Track and its objective
- Start building your car. Be sure to adhere to the Derby Rules or your won't qualify
- Register as a racer. You'll only need to do this once to get your Racer ID which you will need to remember.
- Register your car. You'll need to do this every time you create a new car or modify your existing one. Your car will be validated to adherence to the derby rules here
- Time to race! Provide your Racer ID and your car to the Race Operator
- See your car go down the track
- Have a look at the leaderboard and see how you stack up to other racers and their cars. See how you did against our prediction for your car
- Revisit the Global Learning booth to learn more about your results and bridging the concepts into the real world!