APAC TSN Case Handling General Instruction
· Opportunity setup issues for T1 (Reseller not populated) - Update ‘Acting as’ Tier 1
· For ALL INDIRECT DEAL, Backline Support (BLF) - Please check APAC Services ASP Masterlist
· Check Install at Country and Pricebook populated corrected in Opp and Quote (SFDC and CPQ)
· Must include Installation Option for all products – Except BLF
India CMT TSN Cases Handling Guidelines
Specific Agreements have been made with India CMT.
· For Install Country=SriLanka – Always use ‘BLF Exclude Spare’ Option
· All Brocade/Cisco Switch select ‘Exhaust Airflow’ option
· All requests must include ONE additional Professional Services quote (SVC Consolidation and Virtualization Custom) in the same opportunity
· Rack requirement: Modular – no rack, Enterprise – with rack
· Brocade and Cisco switch billing in INR required to add duty/levy lines in the quote - "Non Creditable Duties & Levies "
India TSN Cases EXCEPTION (Local CMT Strategist to handle):-
· Request with old pricebook/currency conversion- please create/clone Opportunity on behalf of requester
· Specific accounts need to be Bill in USD – Infosys, Cognizant, Microsoft, Qualcomm, Adobe, TCS, Reddington PTE Ltd (need to update manually in SFDC Pricebook)#ThoughtLeadership#Blog#UserGuide
All Request from UDAI (End User/Customer) need to be configured with 42 months maintenance (even when requesters stated otherwise)