Blogs

HITACHI VANTARA NEXT 2019 AUTOMATION BREAKOUT SESSION

By Jim Miller posted 10-08-2019 03:52

Attention all Hitachi Vantara NEXT 2019 attendees.  IT automation continues to be a strategic initiative that is top-of-mind with executives and IT organizations. The continued quest towards digital transformation, as well as the requirement to modernize your data center are factors fueling the need to embrace IT automation.  As some organizations have figured out how to take that first step into their automation journey, most are still struggling with many questions and challenges that are affecting their ability to get off the automation starting block.

The good news is you are not alone, but now is the time to move forward before your competition does.

IT automation is just one of the many topics that will be front and center at the upcoming Hitachi Vantara NEXT 2019 Conference which is kicking off Tuesday Oct 8th at the MGM I Las Vegas.  One session in particular that is going to be very educational is on Harnessing the Full Potential of IT Investments by Accelerating Automation.  Join me on Wednesday, Oct 8th from 2:15 – 3:00 pm as I moderate this exciting session with an expert panel featuring: 

Matt Bouges – IT Enterprise Architect, Conagra
Vivek Khosla - Director at Cognizant
Christian Perry – Research Manager, 451 Research
Tim Lofink – Sr. Director Software Product Management, Hitachi Vantara

Come join us as we address questions such as: What is the current state of automation?  What challenges can automation address? Where is the best place to get started? What does the future hold for automation? Learn what you need to know about how to leverage automation.  Hear Hitachi Vantara experts and industry analysts discuss the power of automation, its impact on data center operations and how it could shape the future of the modern data center.

#ThoughtLeadership
#Blog
0 comments