View Only

Hi

• Pentaho
  • Kettle
  • Pentaho
  • Pentaho Data Integration PDI
Kiran Kumar Pemmasani's profile image
Kiran Kumar Pemmasani posted 06-04-2019 08:56

Hi, can anyone share the free e cookbook or free tutorial site to explore pentaho 7.1.. Thanks.

#Pentaho
#Kettle
#PentahoDataIntegrationPDI
Naveen Kumar's profile image
Naveen Kumar

Kiran, I think most books (Conception to Publishing) could not catch up with pace of releases, with new editions released every year. And, Most of the articles/artifacts are being published online.

For getting started, an edition or two old version of Pentaho cookbook is good as it covers the core concepts & architecture.

Refer to the Pentaho documentation/wiki and blogs for newer steps added/updated by the version.

One is available at below link:

http://www.allahbaksh.com/training/Pentaho_Data_Integration/Pentaho%20Data%20Integration%20Cookbook%20Second%20Edition%20-%20Alex%20Meadows.pdf

-Naveen.

Kiran Kumar Pemmasani's profile image
Kiran Kumar Pemmasani

Hi Naveen Thank you for your information, I will explore it. 

Please feel free to share whenever if you come to know any other helpful sites, meanwhile i will explore this. Thanks for all your time and good information.

Data Conversion's profile image
Data Conversion

For getting started, an edition or two old version of Pentaho cookbook is good as it covers the core concepts & architecture.

Refer to the Pentaho documentation/wiki and blogs for newer steps added/updated by the version.