Hitachi Ops Center​

View Only

Latest Activity

• RE: Reporting on capacity per OS

Answer

Hi William. This report is almost what is needed. You can drill down into resource and get capacity per LDEV. Would like to get total capacity on HG level. The second problem with the report is when I ...

Answer

Hello I believe this is the query you're looking for: MQL: raidHG[=hostMode rx .*]&[=hgName rx .*]/*raidLU/raidLdev[=usedCapacityGB rx .*]&[=ldevCapacityGB rx .*] Example report:

Answer

Hi William, hope you are well and thank you for the response. I use this report you suggested for various other reporting, but in the report, I cannot see "host mode" with capacity. Tried building my own ...

Answer

Hello I believe the infrastructure report is what you're looking for in Analyzer Detailed view: You can either schedule it or download it. Regards William

• Reporting on capacity per OS

Question

How can I generate a report that will give me assigned and used capacities per OS across multiple arrays, with Ops Center or maybe Analizer. HiCommand had this function and was straight forward.

Latest Blogs

• With the introduction of VMware vStorage APIs for Data Protection (VADP) restore over SAN with Ops Center Protector v7.6, ...

• Today, data is the key to everything; if we aren’t protecting our data, we aren’t doing enough. Even when we protect our data, ...

2 people like this.
  • Easy FC-NVMe Provisioning in Ops Center Administrator 10.9.3   Ops Center Administrator v10.9.3 includes a new feature ...

4 people like this.