Our replication environment is getting complex with 4 arrays paired together, hundreds of ldve, SRM servers and over 10 horcm files and growing.
I would like to know if in your company what are you doing to address some of the pains with replication
1. Can you share any scripts that keeps the horcm files from going invalid or tricks/process.
2. Which tools do you use, we are using replication manager/CLI.
3. Any scripts to Query the environment, i.e Journal use\Pair etc
4. Any documented procedure specifically with Pairing devices, Breaking replication, Adding new CTG you can share.
5. Any process you have in your environment that may help me.
6. What would you do different if you had a chance.
7. Have you specifically developed any scripts\process using Raidcom or otherwise to compare ldev between production and DR environment.
Due to lack of any HDS provided scripts to keep this environment intact we are constantly at risk of something falling off that impacts srm or HUR\HTI testing.
Any help is appreciated.