There are 28 PCIe slots for Hitachi Five Fx 16Gbps IO cards and 10GbE Network IO cards on the Rear Side of CB2500 Chassis.
In case of 2 x 3TB Scale out SAP HANA Nodes, the chasis have the following components.
- 12 x IO cards 8 x 2-port 10GBASE SR PCI-Ex cards
* IOBD 01B/03A/02A/04B for SAP HANA Node 1
* IOBD 09B/11A/10A/12B for SAP HANA Node 2
- 4 x FIVE-FX 16Gbps 2-port FC PCI-Ex cards
* IOBD 01A/04A for SAP HANA Node 1
* IOBD 09A/12A for SAP HANA Node 2
And 7 x CB520x B2 Server Blade have 2 pass-through Mezzanine cards on the slot 2, slot 4 except Blade 15.
Q1. I wonder the mapping diagram through Back plane between Server Blade's Mezzaine and IOBD ports from CB2500 Chassis.
Q2. Why Blade 15 doesn't have a pass-through Mezzaine cards?
Q3. What function & specification for pass-through Mezzanine cards?
I would be appreciate for your reply in advance.