whenever I am trying to add data to a dashboard, the User Consule freezes and only shows the spinning wheel.
We are working with a freshly installed Pentaho Server:
- installed on a Debian VM (clean install, setup ten days ago, only for this very purpose)
- Pentaho installation file used was pentaho-server-ce-220.127.116.11-28.zip
- create new Dashboard
- select Datasources Panel
- select OLAP Chart Wizard
- select ANY available data source (Steel Wheels, sample_data)
- Drag & Drop any one Dimension into Rows-Field
- Drag % Drop any one Measures into Column Field
Problem also happens when we first pick a Column Field or implement our own datasource.
Problem persist on Mac and Windows
Problem persits on Firefox, Chrome (User Console doest load at all) and IExplorer
Might we have forgotten some crucial installation stel? All I did was downloading the server and unzipping it on the VM. What am I missing?