1. Read a .CSV file from a specified folder location. Let's keep it simple and assume there's only one - myData1.csv.
2. Derive the metadata about the fields in that file. Names, datatypes, precision, etc...
3. Generate out a CREATE OR REPLACE TABLE myData1 (...) that exactly matches the CSV.
4. Use a generic JDBC connection to run that CREATE OR REPLACE TABLE statement in a backend SQL database.
5. Load the data from the CSV into that new table.
I cannot find an example of this - anywhere. I've munged something together where I get steps 1 and 2 done - then I copy/paste the SQL into my database UI and manually create the table - then go back and complete step 5. Is *this* what ETL Metadata Injection can do for me? I'm having a hard time finding any examples to follow that help with steps 3 & 4.