Do customers really value consultative selling where the customer and salesperson work together to mutually diagnose the problem before the salesperson prescribes a solution? According to Scott Edinger in "Would Customers Pay for Your Sales Calls?" successful salespeople will create value by helping customers:
- See issues they hadn't considered
- Examine issues they thought were benign, but aren't
- See opportunities they'd missed
- Address problems with solutions they hadn't considered
- Connect with additional support resources
Do any customers in the HDS Community want to share their perspective on the question or the linked article?