What are all the pre-checklist for provisioning lun to the host (from VSP to Windows).
You should always refer to latest host configuration guide for respective storage & host. You can easily download from HDS portal.
Generally, you take care of following.
1) Dual compatible HBA on host and compatible driver installed.
2) Supported Multi-path software installed & configured
3) I always recommend doing persistent binding on Windows host.
4) While creating Host Group, select host mode as either OC Windows or 2C Windows Extension (only if you planning to use LUSE volumes).
5) You have to select appropriate Host Mode options based on your environment.
Hope it helps.
Retrieving data ...