Home

Guiding you on a secure cloud journey

Meet our experts

Latest Activity

• Question
    in Pentaho

First off, I'm not a developer. Please forgive me if I use the incorrect terminology. I'm here to gather info for those in the know. Our current situation is as follows - and works well: Running PDI 9.3 Enterprise on AWS EC2 Using ...

• in Pentaho

This appears to be the only way to do it (via the Pentaho User Console--which isn't much help when Pentaho is embedded in another application which supplies values to placeholders in the SQL): The admin user can access the SQL ...

• in Pentaho

Hi Folks, Is there a counter-part to the mondrian-sql.log logging capability for Interactive-style reports? I don't see anything in server/pentaho-server/tomcat/webapps/pentaho/WEB-INF/classes/log4j2.xml Is it even possible to ...

• Discussion

I was looking for the license applicable for Pentaho 9.2 version. The download screen shows licensed under LGPLV2, GPLv2 and MPL1.1 However when I downloaded the source code, it shows licensed under LGPLv2. Can someone ...

• in Pentaho

See the image attached for a quick sketch of what to do  - basically put a blocking step (widget 'Block this step until steps finish ' ) before writing to each sheet and trigger them after each other (ie only write to sheet 2 ...

Welcome!

The Hitachi Vantara community is a space to ask questions, share information, and get answers from your peers.

Get Started by reading our welcome message and checking off the steps outlined in the Getting Started Guide. You can also Contact the Community Team with specific questions. 

Top Members This Week

• photo not available
    762 Points
  • photo not available
    426 Points
  • photo not available
    365 Points
  • photo not available
    346 Points
  • photo not available
    334 Points

Top Members Of All Time